Archive for the 'Lilygram' Category
- We headed over to Inkwright Screenprinting to check up on our tees… and admire their ink kitchen!
- Erin got to work organizing and assembling the new hangtags.
- We headed to Culver City for a meeting and stopped off to visit Erin’s brother at the fire station… Thanks Tommy!
- Checked out this super new restaurant, LYFE. Let’s just say, eating your lunch surrounded by herbs growing out of the wall just makes you feel good!
Snapshots from the week…
- How fun is Micah’s work space?!
- Sketches for the Spring 2013 hangtags — loving Lily’s gargoyle face!
- Micah working away…
- Lily and Zeborah had a campfire in the office!
- Vintage finds!
- Erin did some merchandising in a cute, local boutique.
- Here’s a little sneak peek at a very big project we have been working on!
- Micah worked his magic on the computer… and pulled a couple of all-nighters!
- Jason sent out marketing materials to some new boutiques around the country… very exciting!
- We found some red bakers twine for the new hang tags… so French!
This week we…
- Watched Sid, our amazing intern, work on a fun project… Zeborah (disguised as a unicorn) kept an eye on her!
- Reminded ourselves that we have been around since 2010! We passed the two year mark!
- Stayed inside the office because it was COLD outside!
- Stared at pictures of Lily and daydreamed of far off places.
- Were entertained by Ava and her guitar skills.
This week we…
1. Added new graphics to the Spring 2013 line.
2. Picked new ink colors.
3. Admired our new tee colors.
4. Sent out a bunch of awesome letters.
5. And Erin got in the Valentine spirit with her traveling girls!
1. Micah painted… a lot!
2. We went to lunch… just the three of us.
3. Lots and lots of printing happened… we need more ink!
4. The spring line came to life on our wall.
5. We picked some zippers for an exciting new addition to the spring line!
Our week in snapshots…Enjoy!
1. We sent off some Sunny Yellow Suitcases.
2. Took a trip to Beverly Hills for a very businessy meeting.
3. Created some awesome graphics.
4. Ava (Erin’s daughter) came for a visit.
5. Enjoyed a beautiful sunset driving home from the office.
We took a trip up to San Francisco last week to visit Chronicle Books… and boy did we have fun! They had set up a little party upon our arrival to celebrate the beautiful works of our own Micah Player! We documented our visit by creating this Lilygram! Enjoy!
1. A view of the party… how cool is this building!
2. A photo wall in the common area
3. Naomi… editor extraordinare!
5. The Chronicle Building
PS… We have some exciting news to announce in the coming weeks!